- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 3 slices onion chopped
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup bread crumbs
- 2tsps. garlic powder
- 4tsps. Harissa powder ( see tip )
- 2tsps. Cajohns Trinidad Hot Sauce ( sold at The Flaming Hoop Chiles )
- 2tsps. Biryani spice ( see tip )
- Mix together and shape into patties, grill till done.
Serve with desired condiments
Tip: Go to a Lebanese Store to find Harissa & Biryani spice. If you don’t have a Lebanese store near you, you
can get the recipes on the internet to make your own.