Kick Yo Ass Hot Sauce (5 oz./148 ml)
This hot sauce will certainly Kick Yo Ass! Contains the Red Savina Habañero pepper and 1 million scoville unit capsicum extract. Extremely Hot!
Kick Yo Ass Potato Skins:
- 5 Large or 10 small potatoes
- 4 - 6 tbls. butter or margarine
- 1 - 2 cups longhorn or cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 5oz. bottle Kick Yo Ass Hot Sauce
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 4 - 6 green onions, chopped
- Scrub potatoes, pierce each with a fork and bake in a 400 degree oven about 1 hour or until done. Cool potatoes until you can handle them. Cut potatoes in half length wise and scoop out the flesh leaving 1/8" to 1/4" thick shell. Lightly butter inside of potato skins and place on baking sheet. Bake shells in a 500 degree oven until crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and fill bottom with cheese, place back in oven until cheese melts. Remove from oven, top with sour cream, green onions and Kick Yo Ass Hot Sauce.
No Fat, No Cholesterol, No Carbs, No Sugar, No Calories
Ingredients: Habañero Pepper, Vinegar, Capsicum Extract, Oleoresin Sauteed Garlic, Oleoresin Sauteed Onion, Spices.
Brand: Ass Kickin'
Manufacturer: Southwest Specialty Foods, Inc